important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
hell no. its pretty embarrassing to watch, actually. she gets to the point where she’ll stab her food with it until someone tell her that it’s disrespectful.
- what do they do when they cant sleep
stare angrily at the ceiling until she kicks her covers off and dicks around with games on her phone.
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
fruit. just stacks upon stacks of raspberries and strawberries and a peach here or there.
- what order do they wash things in the shower
hair, face, arms, down.
- what’s their coffee order
a frappe ‘cause she’s not too much of a huge fan of coffee.
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
bullshit games like flappy bird, tetris and what not. she has a lot of gps things to get herself around stockton and a app that teaches people how to pick locks.
- how do they act around children
awkward, at first, but it depends on the kid. she tends to surprisingly handle shy kids better than loud ones.
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
reality tv like jersey shore or survival. it makes her laugh because most of the time the people remind her of her friends.